Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Grass-feeding Ideas?

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by madthelion, Jan 11, 2019.

1. madthelion

madthelion PetForums Newbie

Hiya everyone, my bunnies and I are new to the forum so I'd like to first introduce you to my lovely buns.
    This gorgeous boy is Gideon, he is a purebred Flemish Giant and his favourite food in the world is fresh coriander:
    [​IMG]
    And my darling girl Sophia, who came into my friend's guinea pig rescue in need of a new home a few months back, and after a couple of trial days, bonded well with Gideon:
    [​IMG]
    I'd also like to ask if anyone has any ideas for getting them a decent feed of grass during summer? They are mostly outdoor rabbits and have a big section of my backyard fenced off just for them, but with the high temperatures during a New Zealand summer and the rabbits and guinea pigs big appetites, my lawn is looking a bit worse for wear and I need to outsource. They do already get fresh hay, pellets and fresh greens each day but I was wondering if anyone any ideas for getting a bit of grass for them to graze on throughout the day?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice