Graphics Signs for Vans

Discussion in 'Dog Walking' started by Luis Carrasquel, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Luis Carrasquel

Luis Carrasquel PetForums Newbie

Hello, I got a question. How do you get your Graphics designs to your Vans? Did you use a local company for that or use those sites on the internet that send you the design and apply it yourself? What do you recommend me? I have quoted some companies but some want to charge me £200 aprox.

Thank you

2. Ownedbymany

Ownedbymany PetForums Senior

Personally I wouldn't risk applying it myself unless it was very small. Too easy to mess it up.
    I haven't had mine done so I can't help with costs but £200 doesn't seem bad at all assuming it's going to be quite large.

It's permanent and should pay for itself very quickly based on what others have said. If you look at best ways of advertising most pet sitters/walkers will say their high ranking website and vehicle sign writing brings in the most work.

3. Jelevents

Jelevents PetForums Member

Hi I got mine done by a local company, I designed the logo any layout myself and am very happy with the results, in fact my first client called me the day I got the graphics done after seeing my vehicle parked outside my house!
    Cost wise I paid £300 for graphics on 2 sides and rear, 5x polo shirts and a soft shell jacket all printed with logo etc.