Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Gracie's day

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by catz4m8z, Apr 19, 2011.

1. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

playfight with smelly dog things in the run,
    have cuddle with mum,
    Sleep with big bro Eric on the sofa,
    play "run madly round the house whilst ripping off the wallpaper",
    get lots of cuddles from mum whilst eating Primula with ham off her fingers,
    back to bed with brother Eric...

Its a nice life being a cat isnt it!!;)

2. MissyMV6

MissyMV6 PetForums Senior

:D
    Louie's day so far..
    Jump on mums bed at 6am keep chirping and jumping until she gets up.Run into bathroom and sit under the bath tap until mum turns the tap on:D
    Wait until mum has gone downstairs,turned my water fountain on,checked my litter tray and put a new dish of food out.Then run downstairs go straight outside to check the garden out (you never know it could have changed since yesterday!)..Come back in have a bite to eat and a drink.Go back out have a poo,wait till mums cleaned it up then go back out to play:) Come back in play with mum and under cover mouse for a bit.Jump onto window sill to catch the big fly (then realise it is outside!!)..Have some more food and a drink,go sit next to mum on a cushion indulging in her lovely strokes..Start to nod off and stretch out on the cushion..Then dad comes downstairs so go upstairs and go under their bed for a really long sleep;)

Angie x

3. chesca13

chesca13 PetForums Member

Rhubarb's day

Woke Mummy up by play fighting with my little brother Noodles on the bed at 6.30am.

Ate breakfast.

Mummy went out so didnt see the mischief me and Noodles got ourselves in to.

Mummy came back, inspected strange items she brought in.

Chased my brother round the house.

Fell asleep on ironing board.

Played with the mouse mummy made me.

Ate lunch.

Back on ironing board asleep dreaming about dinner........:rolleyes:

4. Amin

Amin PetForums VIP

Its 5am and The birds are a tweeting, Indie is prowling the bedroom, cant knock anything off dresser/bedside table so flicks phone out of cradle, -Bang, Up I get and off out he goes. He,s back about 8 starving, Head buts my hand/arm and food bowl then makes lion like grunts as he wolfs down his brekkie. back out to do his business, Then back upstairs for a cuddle and pamper whilst we get ready for our day, Indie Pads about on double bed, finds his spot and within a minute he,s spread out snoring. This is his first part of his day. :D

5. welshjet

welshjet PetForums VIP

Have i got the only one that goes like a bat out of hell up the stairs at 3am, and hurdle up on the windowsil, then jumps down finding all the loose floorboard, finishing off with a sneeze in the face. :rolleyes5:

6. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

No dont worry we have that to :rolleyes: not the sneeze though :blink: just a new hair style every day :crazy:

7. welshjet

welshjet PetForums VIP

Crazy creatures, i always used to think they were light on their feet, this bugger got hob nail boots on, am i reading right thinking he got a "thing" about your head???

8. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

Hob nail boots :blink: I can only dream of hob nail boots its like a heard of elephants here :rolleyes: & thats just Louie :lol: if you have the dogs, Louie, Tango & Scutter going down the stairs at the same time :yikes::yikes::yikes: good job I dont like our neighbours :sneaky2: Louie used to do hair but has grown out of it thank god :D unfortunatly his apprentice Tango has taken over from him :rolleyes:

9. welshjet

welshjet PetForums VIP

On reading this i now find myself thinking how lucky i am !!!!

10. Cazza1974

Cazza1974 PetForums VIP

Dories day

Sit outside Mams bedroom with my protegee and meow and scratch at door until she wakes up. Follow her around constantly meowing until she gives in and feeds me.
    After breakfast lay on MY furry rug in the room where that big square thing is that makes all the noise and thehumans laugh at a lot. Chill. Teach my protegee a few tricks ofthe trade. Chill again. Sleep on my spot on Mams bed with the other one.
    Wake up eat again. Chase each other round the house liek a pair of loons. Try our hardest to knock an ornamant or 2 off and mkae as much noise as possible.
    Eat tea and find a nice comfy spot on the sofa to sleep.

Hudsons day.

Do everything Dorrie tells me to do.
    Give my Mam loads of love and cuddles.

11. Dante

Dante PetForums VIP

Mine have a tendancy to go mental right after we get into bed.. Running 80mph around the house normally ending up in them dive bombing our bed.. As soon as we hear them coming up the stairs its like "QUICK CURL INTO A BALL AND PROTECT ALL YOUR SQUISHY BITS!!" :lol:

12. welshjet

welshjet PetForums VIP

Sorry, this made me laugh so much :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice