UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"according to Grace" as ive passported her as :D She had a serious attitude problem when i got her!! she had been almost untouched her life - and i had her leading.picking feet/wearing rollers/rugs in a few weeks :eek:

My 2 year old Coloured cob x friesian warmblood. Currently at a very poor 14hh... (supposed to make 16hh but good luck with that...)!

She currently lives out about an hour away from me as i lost my other horse just over a week ago and Grace needed a new home (shes still mine but on full livery)! and i have a break over winter :)

Im hoping she will make me a nice (little)! dressage and jumping pony....im 5'7 though so we will see about that :D

hope you like! :)

when i got her;

3 weeks after i first got her (!)

baby sleeps (she lives out)!

first time wearing a rug......... not impressed

and the last few days before i sent her away

I hated her for 3 weeks. now i quite like her :D roll on breaking her in 2014 :)

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

shes lovely - im really proud of how well she looks now compared to when i got her!

looking forward to seeing her in spring again - the change will be great :)

·
Registered
664 Posts
Aw she looks really lovely now! Lovely markings :D We think my boy is a Clydesdale X Friesian... But we have no idea! He's registered as a cob, but we know there's some random mixture in there XD

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks both!

I think she could have made 15.2ish but imo she lacked the early requirements/feeding up..

But im happy as long as she grows a couple more inches as im 5'7 so she needs to really make 14.2 to be able to do some arena eventing/one days (basic level!!) :)

she was actually bred for the show ring.......but i dont do showing!! :D

·
Registered
664 Posts
Lol, well good luck to you both! And you'll have to keep us all posted about how everything is going with her :)
But in saying that, some thoroughbred foals are bred destined for the racing track, but end up leaving early for another career ;)

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

i probably wont see her now until spring as she lives 2 hours round trip away - dosent seem a lot but when im working alot and dogs are my priority its difficult!

will update though when/if i get sent pics :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.