Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Gourmet Dog Biscuits..100% Profits Go To Romania Dog Shelter

Discussion in 'Dog Classifieds' started by Janak, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Janak

Janak PetForums Member

I have some Gourmet dog biscuits for sale! 100% of profits go to the dogs in Romania. click here to see the pictures!

[​IMG]

they are all natural biscuits, and safe for humans to eat ;) they are LAMB AND VEG DOG BISCUITS I spend 6 hours cooking a lamb broth for these, thats how dedicated I am to making a good quality dog biscuit which is natural and nutritious.
    I have been really careful of what ingredients to use...the lamb is locally produced, from a farm down the road. eggs are free range, and everything but the cornmeal is produced in the UK, down to the veg and flour! I have not cut corners on quality here.

the ingredients follow - whole wheat flour, plain flour, cornmeal, oat flour, carrot, lamb broth, Savoy cabbage, free range egg. Please note these ingredients incase your dog suffers any allergies!
    They are best stored in the fridge, and will last for 2-3 weeks in an air tight container. These are fresh produce remember!

Our offical taste testers, Gerrard the staffy, Megan the giant poodle, Frieda and Finlay the labs have given these biscuits the thumbs up!

The biscuits are approx 2 inches in length, and are priced at £3 for 20. POSTAGE FOR ONE BAG IS £1.62. Please PM me if you would like to purchase a bag (or couple ;)) postage will be discouted if you buy more. for 2 bags, postage will be £2.14

PAYMENTS CAN BE MADE VIA PAYPAL OR CHEQUE.

REMEMBER, 100% PROFITS GO TO THE DOGS IN ROMANIA. thank you!

#1 Janak, Sep 13, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2009
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice