Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Gotta get a new brain...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by poohdog, Jun 5, 2010.

1. poohdog

poohdog PetForums VIP

I have no cable tv in my bedroom...instead I use an old combination set that plays my many pre recorded tapes.
    Feeling weary I had an early night a couple of weeks back and watched a movie...at the end of which the weather girl came on and warned of possible frosts.I thought 'Unusual in late May but not unknown.'

Got out of bed and went outside to bring all my hanging baskets in to the conservatory...didn't want to lose that lot after all my hard work.

Ahhhhhhhhhh!...back to bed and my pillow.... then to lie there half asleep and realise that I had been watching a tape....probably recorded in winter.WHAT A PLONKER.

2. Matrix/Logan

Matrix/Logan PetForums VIP

Hahahaha ............ :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

3. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: thats fantastic, lol :lol::lol::lol:

4. danielled

danielled Guest

I'm haveing a day like that too today.:lol:

5. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: What you like eh!.

6. danielled

danielled Guest

That's ok welshie for some reason I seem to think the milk belongs in the cupboard when it belongs in the fridge.:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice