Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Got some post...

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Charleigh, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Charleigh

Charleigh PetForums VIP

So I've been worrying about not having Teddy's kc papers as the breeder didn't have them when we picked her up. I know a lot of people say not to pay for pup without papers but I got such a good vibe from the breeder and Teddy wanted to come home. So I paid for her etc and was assured they'de come in about 10 days. Well on the tenth day they hadn't come so I worried as my instinct is usually good about people.

Well they came yesterday, on the eleventh day :D

And I went online and transferred ownership, Teddy is now officially mine <3 I feel so much better, I keep on thinking she's not mine.

The other day I had a sandwich in the car whilst waiting to go to the doctors, and I gave teddy a little chicken and my mum gave her a little tuna as we were out longer than expected and she'd been so good, I then said - 'if your mum could see you now' then realised that I'm her mum.

Teddy's doing well, puppy classes start Tuesday and she has her vaccinations on Friday :) She's being a little monster, keeps attacking the cats :s

Just thought I'd spread my happiness, as everything went is going so well :D

[​IMG]
    "do you really need another picture of me?"

2. BabyBlu

BabyBlu PetForums Senior

She looks adorable xxx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice