Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Got some pictures to show you....

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by hazyreality, Jan 29, 2012.

1. hazyreality

hazyreality PetForums VIP

but I've lost the lead to take them off my phone :(

Coming soon to a thread near you....

The 3 Frenchies having a bunny bundle and the bunnys having their first taste of pineapple.

Anyway, so its not a totally pointless thread...

I go on holiday on Friday for 3 weeks :)

I have oficially declared this year as a selfish year, its a year for me, so I quit my job, its my last day tomorrow, I'm off to Canada for 3 weeks and then I am starting my own business(all the posters etc are out already) doing mainly pet sitting(pop in visits and overnight stays) and dog walking. I have put bunny bonding down if anyone wants me to but its awkward because it would take up so much time, I will cross that bridge when I come to it :p

Its worrying to leave the buns and guineas for 3 weeks but Dad and Nan will be looking after them well and Mum will do what she can (had a new knee just before xmas)

*Heidi*

#1 hazyreality, Jan 29, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2012
  2. emzybabe

emzybabe PetForums VIP

:) Looking forward to the photos, have a lovely holiday, we all deserve a good break and a change once in a while, let us know how the pet sitting goes

3. hazyreality

hazyreality PetForums VIP

Thanks Emzy :)

I am so confused as to where that lead has gone! Its not even as if I have house bunnys who could have stolen it!

*Heidi*

4. Adam942

Adam942 PetForums Member

oh a selfish year! why didnt i think of that? :)

sounds like a good plan. I have a friend who completely depends on her dog walker for mid morning/mid afternoon walks, she wouldnt be able to work without that service so its a good business to be in.

i wish you all the best! and have a great holiday! (im so jealous!)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice