Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

got my glastonbury ticket

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by theevos5, Apr 1, 2011.

1. theevos5

theevos5 PetForums VIP

Just paid for my ticket today,so unless something terrible happens,we will be going this year!Hope the weather is as good as last year,it never rained and the sun shone every day!Starting to get excited now,and this will be the last year we are going as next year,its not on and then after that son will have exams and school won't let him have the time off.Anyone else going?

2. suewhite

suewhite PetForums VIP

My brother in law does some of the catering there and tries to get me to go and work there every year but it"s really hard work so always decline his offer:nono:

3. GoldenShadow

GoldenShadow PetForums VIP

They go on sale October don't they, have you just paid now then or was there some other sale or something I missed?! :scared:

I'm just off to V Festival this year, don't much like ones more than a couple days I get bored, lol!

4. frosty2010

frosty2010 PetForums Member

Sorry to be a kill joy, Glastonbury festival (funnily enough in Pilton not Glastonbury lol) is the single most annoying part of the year for me :(

I cant sleep at nights its so loud and right on my doorstep, I cant go shopping, I cant get to the doctors if im ill, or the Vets if my cats or dog have an accident. Its awful.

As we live virtually on site, we get free tickets (resident passes), but dont bother going :s its one of those things where its on your doorstep it doesnt bother you lol.

My dad is a farmer and has 450 acres surrounding glastonbury tor, which you can see from the festival :D

All that said Hope you have a good time though!

5. GoldenShadow

GoldenShadow PetForums VIP

They used to have a break every 5 years didn't they but they didn't break this year..?

V Festival is on my doorstep and I want to go haha :D

6. bexy1989

bexy1989 PetForums VIP

Lat festival i went to was V when Foo Fighters headlined, was meant to fo to IOW festival but that fell through then was meant to be reading but that fell through so its another festival free year for me :( gutted :(

7. theevos5

theevos5 PetForums VIP

Paid deposits in october and balance paid this week,its a new scheme that they have done for this year!Resale tickets are april 17th

Have a great time at V festival

8. theevos5

theevos5 PetForums VIP

awwww,maybe its a fate thing!the IOW festival is meant to be good,loads of people at Glastonbury recommend it:)

9. theevos5

theevos5 PetForums VIP

You do have my sympathies,I would hate to live there too at that time of year,we met some residents last year in their 70s who used their tickets to see Stevie Wonder,next year is the year off so should be quiet for you then;)

10. theevos5

theevos5 PetForums VIP

They work really hard they have to do some many shifts and then they get time off to see bands etc,If I worked there I would do the litter picking during the night and then enjoy the days,but I have seen some of the litter and its foul what people just throw on the floor:nono:

11. bexy1989

bexy1989 PetForums VIP

i think it is haha, i've heard IOW is really good. Hopefully if we move to portsmouth we'll go next year as we can just hop on the hover craft to get over there :)

12. reido

reido PetForums Member

hottest glasto ever last year, it was amazing. sadly i didnt get a ticket this year.:cryin::(

13. theevos5

theevos5 PetForums VIP

There is always the 17th april,as long as you are registered,they are having the resale then:001_smile: i

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice