Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Gorgeous tabby boy needs rehoming

Discussion in 'Cat Rescue and Adoption' started by Katieo, May 21, 2014.

1. Katieo

Katieo PetForums Newbie

HI everyone. I am new here and looking for some help.

I have a gorgeous tabby 4yr male cat. Neutered, injections up to date. He needs a new home - we have a young child and the two don't mix. Charlie (the cat) is quite nervous and isnt coping well. It's not fair to him to keep him with us any more. We hoped he would get used to the change but doesn't seem to have done.

He loves nothing more than snuggling on your lap and would suit either a family with older children (teenagers) or somewhere without children. When visitors come round he tends to just go outside and wait until they're gone.

I really hope there is someone out there who could offer him a forever home. I thought that would be with us and it causes me great sadness to give him away but I really think it is the best thing for him.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Katie

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

#1 Katieo, May 21, 2014
    Last edited: May 21, 2014
  2. Katieo

Katieo PetForums Newbie

I forgot to mention - we are based in the North East but can transport reasonably far for the right home.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice