Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Gorgeous SHIH TZU puppies for sale!!

Discussion in 'Dog Classifieds' started by Janalee, Jun 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janalee

Janalee PetForums Junior

I now have 6 adorable shih tzu puppies for sale. I have 4 girls are all black and white and are £600 each and 2 boys, one is black and white the other looks like a potential of a tricolour of brown, white and black, the boys are £500 each.The puppies will be full pedigree. Puppies in are a lovely type and temperment. They were born in a home enviroment where both parents live therefore they are viewable. Will be homed at 8weeks of age and with 6weeks pet insurance, bag of puppy food, full fact pack with advice on settling a new puppy into your home, feeding, worming and much more.Puppies are vet checked and wormed every 2weeks. Puppies can be secured with a £50 deposit.

They were only born early hours of sat morning but will add some photos in a few days!!

2. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

aww look forward to pictures, i love shih tzu,s :D :D :D :D ( but then again i would, i have 3, ):D

3. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

Are they KC registered?

Also, are they from the same bitch you bred 6 months ago?

4. GeordieBabe

GeordieBabe PetForums Senior

why are girls always more expensive, yes i know it's because they can be bred from, BUT not everyone wants a girl just to breed, most get them spayed around 6-9 months, so again why are girls more expensive There all the same puppies so should be same price

5. angie-j

angie-j PetForums Newbie

I agree geordieBabe.....When I sold my litter of KC reg excellent pedigree Smooth Fox Terriers, I asked the same price for both bitches and dogs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice