Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Gorgeous dogs looking for a new family!

Discussion in 'Dog Rescue and Adoption' started by boatgirl, Jun 23, 2009.

1. boatgirl

boatgirl PetForums Newbie

I'm gutted to be doing this, but my two beautiful dogs are looking for a new home :(

They are both medium sized crossbreeds, Lexie is four and Lola is 6. They are both rescue dogs and can be quite nervous, but it's never long before they're looking for attention! They are both up to date with their vaccinations, are neutered and microchipped.

They are both very affectionate, loyal, protective and easy going. They are at their happiest when they are playing together and they always sleep curled up together so I'd hate to split them up. They are not keen on cats and would probably be better suited to a family with older children (or no children). They have always lived with me on my narrowboat, have always been walked on towpaths or at a friend's farm and so are not brilliant with traffic but I'm sure they would adapt.

I really want them them to go to someone who has the time, love and space that they deserve. They are fantastic dogs who only deserve the best :)

Attached Files:

2. They are both beautiful dogs - sorry to hear the they are having to be rehomed!
    Just a thought - but do you not have any obligations to go back to the rescue you got them from?
    regards
    DT

3. BrodiesMummy

BrodiesMummy PetForums Member

:( Really Sorry Your Having too Find a New Home They're Lovely - Good Luck

4. boatgirl

boatgirl PetForums Newbie

Thanks for your concerns - don't worry they are able to be rehomed, I checked first.

Maybe I should say I'm based in Leicestershire too, but I'm willing to travel to give them the right home :)

5. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

they are both gorgeous looking dogs, i hope you find them a forever loving home soon,:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice