Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Goodbye My Caesar

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by Jane Boylan, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Jane Boylan

Jane Boylan PetForums Junior

This is the first thread I have ever posted on the Forum yet I joined in 2009 and heartbeakingly it is with respect to my beautiful Caesar who was killed by a car on the May bank holiday Monday almost 2 weeks ago.

By the way - the man who hit him was very upset which somehow reinstated my faith in humanity as we specifically bought our home on a quiet road to avoid the potential loss of our beloved cats.

He was a 7 year old Tiffanie and in the prime of his life. The tears are falling as I type this thread for the house is so empty without him and myself and my husband are still hollow from the shock and loss.

A few days after his demise I found the poem Rainbow Bridge on the internet and somehow despite the overwhelming sadness of it's delivery I found it comforting to believe perhaps that one day we will be reunited with our beloved friends and they will be restored to the beautiful creatures they were before death and illness ravaged them.

We have one Tiffanie left - Spartacus - a beautiful 9 year old who misses his house mate so very much.
    ....We miss you too Caesar and THANK YOU for the years you gave us.

Attached Files:

2. BigBearsRule

BigBearsRule PetForums Senior

I am so very sorry for your loss

3. Jane Boylan

Thank You very much.

4. jill3

jill3 PetForums VIP

My thoughts are with you. The pain we go through when we loose our beloved pets only a pet owner can understand.
    I hope happy memories of Caesar will soon replace the tears you have right now.
    R.I.P Caesar and run free at rainbow bridge xx

5. michaelasi

michaelasi PetForums VIP

run free beauty and watch over your mummy and daddy and your sister & brother

6. WENDY517

WENDY517 PetForums Member

yes i firmly believe that animals when they pass over to the next life will be reborn again or maybe somehow hopinly there spirit will enter our world in what we believe in.
    im so sorry to hear about ceasors passing. he will be safe in heaven where he his, it takes time to except whats happened re ceason and time is only young yet,
    give youself time to grief.
    I could never except my dougals passing in 2008 which came as a shock to us all, i still yearn for him as he also had been a great loss.
    my deepest sympathy to you and blessing to ceasor in his departing in this life.
    love wendy xxx

7. gemini

gemini PetForums Member

RIP Caesar x

8. aleexa

aleexa PetForums Junior

I am so very sorry :(

9. Jane Boylan

If you were not taken from us you would have turned 8 today.

I woke up this morning with a heavy heart as how much we miss your scampering across the car port and miaowing loudly at 5am to get out(!).

I know you are in our garden underneath the rose bush and way above looking down from time to time. I just hope you knew how much we adored you and the pain when you left us is never far away when we reflect.

Thank you for 7½ great years and we will meet again my beautiful boy. XXXXX

10. Cavalierlover123

Cavalierlover123 PetForums VIP

So sorry for your loss !! That is a beautiful poem you posted above, I miss my Cassie so much, I also find it very comforting to believe that we will meet again, when we do, it will be a wonderful day ! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice