UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Hope you're sat there with your elf costume on to get into the Santa's little helper mode - don't worry you'll be able to sit back & chill once the last post goes :lol: That's the downside of being so talented - you are so busy (which is good) :D

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
hope you get your work done.:D
don't forget, you still need a break from it though....a recharge of your batteries.i'm the same, have to restrict myself sometimes else i'd get no work done. :eek:

·
Registered
514 Posts
‎5:24am and i've woke up and realised that I have way too many orders to be in bed... *yawn* so here I am bog eyed and at my desk with a 1l bottle of Lucozade, pretending to be happy clappy and raring to go. Holy moly.. Thought I best say good bye as i'm going to have to cut all distractions and crack on with my mountain of orders turbo style! So good bye PF until the New Year.. I love you but i'm going to have to leave you. :crying:
I've just clicked on your website and I have to say you are very talented! They're lovely.

I will definately consider one when I have my puppy!

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Good luck! Looking forward to recieving mine! :D:D:D

P.s Iv been trying to stay off PF to get some portraits done, as you might have guessed, im still here! If you manage it, kudos to you, il still be here trying when you return!:p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.