UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Naughty Quest hurt her leg last night and was still lame this morning so off to the vets. She hasnt broken it as the bone is stable with no movement but she might have cracked it as i didnt see what happened she was racing around with Briggs and Torrin one minute and screaming holding her leg up not using it the next.Strict cage rest for 48hrs and if no improvement she will have xrays just in case its cracked but the treatment is cage rest for a crack and because its the stifle they wouldnt plaster it anyway.
The poorly liitle girl aged about 10weeks

Now aged 18 weeks

I was supposed to be collecting an 8yr old cav girl today but have had to postpone it until Thursday now which i feel guilty about as she is in kennels and thought she would be on a nice comfy sofa today

·
Registered
694 Posts
Sorry to hear about quest I hope she is ok. Thinking of her.

What a shame you couldn't pick the cavalier up, never mind she has lots to look forward to with lots of loving and lots of cuddles on the couch.

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Poor little Quest, fingers crossed that that the 48hr rest does the trick. Shame about the delay for the Cav girl but she won`t know she should be on a sofa, so she can`t be feeling let down, don`t feel guilty.

·
Premium Member
33,944 Posts
Poor baby, hope she better soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.