Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Good place to get cheap towles

Discussion in 'Dog Walking' started by Seonag, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Seonag

Seonag PetForums Junior

A neighbour as kindly offered to personalise towles for my new dog walking business free of charge, actually it was her idea that I start dog walking in the first place. I was wondering if anyone could suggest where I can get cheap towles. I have a few towles that are marked so will not bother getting them done but I thought I'd get a few new ones as she is so keen to do the personalisation for me.

2. JRB123

JRB123 PetForums Member

Poundland often has towels - cotton hand towels and sometimes microfibre ones too

Seonag likes this.
  3. Ownedbymany

Ownedbymany PetForums Senior

I got some microfibre ones from zooplus, I think they were about £2-£3 each I'm fairly Sure it was £2 but definitely not more than 3. They are showing no signs of wear yet after 4 years although I did order some more so I could rotate the in wash and in use. They do air dry really quickly but I've been known to forget they are in the washer until the next morning.

They only had them in green though. Not sure if they still have them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice