Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

good news .... bad news ...

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Cloud&JaysMum, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Cloud&JaysMum

Cloud&JaysMum PetForums Senior

Bad news is I have just took the dogs out separately and when out walking Skye we were walking down this narrow, very uneven, very muddy footpath and a cow in the field spooked Skye and she bounced around which in turn made me lose my footing in teh slippery mud and down I went straight onto my shoulder ..... and unfortunately its my shoulder that has an old RTA injury, :( I now have incredible pain across my back up my neck and into my head :( ....

However the good news is I have just tried my hand at making some liver cake for tomorrow morning when (hopefully :001_huh:) Skye will be starting her first puppy training class ....... I have to say it smells pretty gross I hope she likes it :D:D:D

2. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

Ouch :( ; hope you recover soon - and that the liver cake goes down well....wouldn't be my immediate choice of things to do to make myself feel better ;) :D.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice