Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Good Morning

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by new westie owner, Mar 25, 2011.

1. new westie owner

new westie owner PetForums VIP

Morning all :) afternoon WL :) hope everyone has good day :D

2. paddyjulie

paddyjulie PetForums VIP

Morning.. Looks like another lovely day x

3. T'is good morning from me too:D
    Dunno whats up with my puter though! has taken me ages to get onto pf this morning and even longer to open this thread!:eek:

4. bexy1989

bexy1989 PetForums VIP

Morninngg :D looks lush again outside :)

and again i'm off to work :'( least I have the afternoon off :D

5. shells

shells PetForums VIP

morning:) its looking lovely out here aswell. So another trip to the park with buster and the play group kiddies i think:D

6. Catch you later mate!:D
    Off to play in my shower now! then going to make myself 'useful' doing something productive for a change!:eek:

7. Nithnell

Nithnell PetForums Senior

Morning guys

Have had to pinch OH's laptop as mine has thrown a humongous hissy fit and i'm having to completely restart the damn thing from scratch and see if it fixes itself that way. Fortunately it's only for surfing but even so it's a pain in the arse. Get some error message telling me the user login service cannot log me on. Stupid thing.

<and breathe>

Er, what am I doing today, oh yes am off to Skeggy for the weekend to meet some members off a trucking forum dearly beloved goes on. Should be good fun.:thumbup: Truckers, booze, and me with camera. mwah ha ha :D

8. You won't be far from me then! sixty mile ish! would have had a run to the beach myself! but decided I am going to do a car boot!

9. Nithnell

Nithnell PetForums Senior

Should be good fun, might be even nearer as I'm popping down to Mansfield (Nottinghamshire) on Sunday/Monday to see the parents. Got a 5 and a half hour journey before I even get to Skeg. Trust me to have sodded off to Scotland, lol. Best of luck with the car boot.:thumbup1:

10. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

Mornings :D Nice & sunny here again :thumbup: just packed Banjo off to the allotment with OH so going to take Holly for a long walk seeing as the vet recons she's fat :eek: :eek: :D

11. new westie owner

new westie owner PetForums VIP

Sounds like nice day for all im off to my little nieces school assembly she is doing a little poem :)

Attached Files:

12. critter

critter PetForums VIP

Hi, Morning all, morning/afternoon/evening WL, It's another lovely day here, we have just got back from our morning walk, I wore a light jacket this morning and to be honest I didn't need that!, If this weather carries on I will be able to go into shorts earlier than usual!!!!!!!, I think the OH and I will be off to the beach this afternoon with Louie the dog, he absolutely loves the big beaches and goes totally berserk down there and we usually end up with one very scruffy, wet, tired but very happy dog!. wayne.

13. jetsmum

jetsmum PetForums VIP

Morning/afternoon/evening all. What a lovely day, the sun is out, the birds are singing, lovely:001_smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice