UK Pet Forums Forum banner
21 - 40 of 53 Posts
I got a funeral to go to today in Bath :( but might get some shopping in with my girls on the way :) Shocka had us up early this morning and eldest girl had me up even earlier when she left her tv on :rolleyes::rolleyes:

they said the old fillings need to be taken out and refilled, !!!!!! great,!!!!!!i dont know why,,they aint hurting,, bet they will be by the time the dentist has finished,,,,,,:mad::mad:

yes i know, and i have been up all night with my son,, he was very hot and grizzly, said his head hurt,, i think its this cold he has, it isnt clearing up, so he is off school today, so i feel very grumpy,!!!!!!!!!!!:(:(

ha ha ha ,thank you vixie,,,you have cheered me up,, my little boy just said,"whos are them chocolates," i said," there for me, and the beer, and the sexy man," he said, " ohhhhh, can i have one of them chocolates, " and pretended to take the love heart one,,,,,hee hee hee, he is as mad as us,,,,,,:D:D

Discussion starter · #33 ·
lol, he looks like hes having great fun dressing up.
they are great fun when they are not driving us crazy hee he

we have a dressing up box too, my youngest son is always in there, he loves power rangers the most at the moment :)

my daughter has lots of lovely dresses,cinderella, snow white,barbie, etc,they are all under the bed , she loves dressing up to,,,,,:D:D

Discussion starter · #35 ·
I bet she look so sweet in them, I have bought my daughter some but she refuses to wear them she just wants to put them on her dolls but they are way to big for them lol

21 - 40 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.