Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Good morning everyone wakey wakey

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by claire, Mar 25, 2008.

1. claire

claire Guest

good morning!!!!!!!!!!! where are you all??????????????? its so quiet :confused::confused::confused: was ya all up late???

2. claire

claire Guest

i cant believe there is only me online lol

HELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IS ANYBODY THERE!!:(

3. garryd

garryd Guest

just got up :(i am tired:(

4. claire

claire Guest

kids got me up at 5 lol im tired too

5. garryd

garryd Guest

how many kids ya got then clare??

6. claire

claire Guest

ive got 2, tilly (4 months) and megan (20 months) and they are bloody tiring sometimes i was at work yesterday too so would have been nice if they had let me sleep abit longer lol

7. garryd

garryd Guest

whos got them when your at work then??

8. claire

claire Guest

barney or like i got to pop in this morning for an hour i take them with and the dog too lol

i work evenings n weekends mostly and do an out of hours emergency phone so im at home when i do that its busy but not too bad

9. garryd

garryd Guest

what do you do then?? am i nosy??:eek:

10. claire

claire Guest

nah ya not nosey!! the majority of the time im a community care worker but then i do an out of hours phone which lets me work at home ive had it at the weekend so got to go in and hand over... i dont do that many shifts cos barney works in the day so i cant do mornings only evenings n weekends but do the phone loads! do you work many hours? do ya work for ya self?

11. garryd

garryd Guest

yeah i am in the motor trade ! work with my old man and for my self! We buy and sell ex fleet company cars/vans/4x4s ! mostly new stuff a couple of years old!
    We got a garage ,but i sell a lot of stuff from home ,anything to get a few qwid ya know;)

12. claire

claire Guest

my dad used to sell cars from home and he was a mechanic n got fed up with people bring them back to get him to service them cheap n stuff he had no home life so stopped it

13. garryd

garryd Guest

thats why i prefer selling a few from home claire as at the garage you got to deal with the private buyer and with a temperment like mine its not all its cracked up to be:(:D
    But most of cars we buy are a couple of years so there aint much wrong with them!

14. claire

claire Guest

barney is the same he says he could never work somewhere ya got to deal with customers much ...im off to take work stuff back be on laters

15. garryd

garryd Guest

c you....;)

16. Magik

Magik Banned

I am now up. But you two have now gone.

17. lisa dyer

lisa dyer PetForums Senior

i have been up since six thanks to the children and dog:eek: but have only just got on here. helloo:D

18. claire

claire Guest

when i first popped on i was the only person online lol

19. lisa dyer

lisa dyer PetForums Senior

20. claire

claire Guest

it was very early tho think everyone was wise n stayed in bed!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice