UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to go to work today looking like this!!!!.........

Crinkle jumped/fell on my head this morning whilst I still had my head on my pillow!! He likes to go onto my windowsill in my bedroom and knows to jump down via my bed as due to his issues he just falls with the momentum of the jump and the bed is a soft landing. Well normally I get some warning that he is going to jump down and can move out of the way.... not today!!

I had to go to work looking like it today, didn't think I was going to be able to make it though as it wouldn't stop bleeding!! Thought it was going to need steri-strips or glue but thankfully it finally clotted and stopped bleeding.

The amount of times I had to explain what happened today and the amount of looks of horror I got my GOD!! lol

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Yikes :eek:

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Your dedication to harry potter knows no bounds :p

Altho the scar was a little different, still a good try ;)
My mum and work colleague both commented about Harry Potter as well lol

Ow!!!!!!! That looks very sore - hope you put antiseptic cream on it.
I haven't as of yet I am about to go and wash it thoroughly and put antiseptic on it. I just needed it to stop bleeding and clot so I wouldn't be late for work this morning!!

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
ouch!! if it makes you feel any better, i had a similar experience when mine flew across my face when i was in bed one night. the big scab on my face seemed to take forever to go!! :eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.