Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Good Grief!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by 3 red dogs, Jul 16, 2009.

1. 3 red dogs

3 red dogs PetForums VIP

The Kids have returned from Sperm Doners!! ( for those that dont know, tharts what we call there 'father' although 'father' of a bit of an over exaggeration)
    They were with him for 4 days.. All they have done was go watch the new HP film.. Oldest one asked 'daddy' to help pay for a new hard drive for his lap top (£40) daddy came up with a fiver! that was his xmas pressie for last year.
    This i hasen to add is only the second time sperm doner has seen them this year, although he only lives 30 miles away..
    I'm sorry for the rant here, but I couldn't imagine being a father, and not seeing my kids at every given opportunity.. He is just something else.

do any of you girls have trouble with the fathers to your kids, or are we just unlucky!!
    Rant Over.

2. kath123

kath123 Guest

you are going to regret asking that question with my issues i have with my kids father!!! :mad::mad::mad:

I also have a sperm donor!!!!! :mad::mad:

3. animallover111

Me too........im not even going to start.........:mad: :mad: :mad:

4. kath123

kath123 Guest

I would bore you all to death i tell you!!!! :)

5. sallyanne

sallyanne Guest

How awful!

For all his faults my O/H is a fab Dad :)
    He has spent endless amount of time with my kids and even goes shopping with our daughter ;)

6. gorgeous

gorgeous PetForums VIP

I reckon my father runs and owns a sperm bank.

Has kids all over the place.

Dont know how cos he is an ugly brute.

dads should love and cherish their kids.

7. Luvdogs

Luvdogs PetForums VIP

Yes my Dad is one!! :p his loss ;)

8. 3 red dogs

3 red dogs PetForums VIP

well being male i guess i should know the answer to this... but then not having 'fruit from my own loins' i guess i dont know..
    does a man sorta just switch off from his kids once he is divorced? is there some chemical imbalance that kicks in and makes him turn into a 'coundn't care less I'm free of them now, i can act like a complete plonker'
    I beggers belief that since leaving who is now my wife, he has remarried to what i can only describe as a stick insect with attitude, who has had one kid by another bloke, and now has 2 more by the sperm doner.. you woulda thought that if he was so keen to 'abandon' his kids from the 1st marriage, he woulda made the effort to keep it in his pants the second time round!!
    sorry, still ranting! but the more i think about it, the more angry and bemused i'm getting.

9. LittleMissSunshine

LittleMissSunshine PetForums VIP

I am married to a sperm donor who is far better to his the boys than their 'egg donor' womb lender' whatever u might call 'her', I tend to call her the wicked withch but that's very unfair to the wicked witch (for those of you who have seen Wicked) she's rather nice!!

ours are here in a few days and I can't wait though we do have to spend the first few days teaching them table manners, general etticate around the home and a I have to 'colour run' all their clothes as se seeems to throw all theirs in the one load, red, black, white, who cares!!! ( i bloomin well do when I pay a fortune for an expensive personalised footbal top) though they are even lucky to get their washing done at her house!! When here they smile constantly and have a great time!!!!!

Ok, My rant over!!!!!!! (GRRRRRR)

Do you think a cocker could be trained to selectivly bite ex's???????:001_tt2:

10. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

Im a stepmum to my OH's two kids we have been having them since they were 5 and 3 (now 13 and 10) and I love them to bits.....my OH had to fight for a year to see them as his ex refused him access....eventually the court looked in his favour and he got parental responsiblity over both of them - even though one is not "biologically" his (he started seeing the mother when he was 3 months old and sees him as his own - We have them every other weekend and in the holidays etc and whenever we can basically - My OH was absolutley heartbroken when he didnt see them for that year he was a broken man - He adores them both equally and even though the eldest now knows my partner is not his real dad he still calls him dad :D I think there are a lot of fathers who split from their partners who then go on to neglect their kids - but there are some fantastic ones too- my oh is proof of that;):D In fact I wish they lived with us full time cos their mother does not always do things the way she should!

1 person likes this.
  11. SeaThreePeeO

SeaThreePeeO PetForums VIP

My eldest daughter hasn't seen her father since she was 1. She is now 11. Unfortunately I didn't pick my sperm donor wisely the first time. He would constantly take me to court saying that I was denying him access, which would be granted and he would fail to turn up for. He had far more important things to do like drink, take drugs and stay in bed until 3 pm. In the end the courts got wise and threw out any further actions for access. In the 11 years that his 'daughter' has been alive he hasn't contributed anything, not even a birthday or Christmas card.

My husband is now my daughters father in all the ways that count. He makes sure she's warm, safe, fed and has a roof over her head. He's there for her when she's upset or unwell and he deals with her disabilities and the difficulties we face with her autism and behaviours. To take on another man's child is a wonderful thing, but to take on another man's child who has extreme difficulties is I believe worthy of hero status.

But and here's the but that I find hard to understand, it still upsets me that her 'father' doesn't want anything to do with her. Not that we would want him back in our lives, but I cannot help thinking, what's wrong with my daughter that her own 'father' doesn't want her?

12. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

That rings bells with me!!!:rolleyes: sometimes when im getting their clothes and underwear out she hasnt even packed underwear!!! (luckily I keep a supply of stuff at my house) she never gets up to get them sorted for school ....the list is endless:mad: she makes me so cross

13. 3 red dogs

3 red dogs PetForums VIP

Well as some of you might know, Liam our youngest has just been diagnosed with ADHD all-be-it just a tad more then borderline.. and has been prescribed Ritilin to help him concentrate and such, This has been a god send as we have had no outbursts and he is doing so much better in school. We packed his tablets for him while he was away... i have just asked him ' did you take your meds while you were away'
    'No' he says 'Dad said i didn't need to'
    Sperm doner don't believe theres anything wrong with either of his off spring.. and why... coz he never freaking see's 'um!!!

14. LittleMissSunshine

She doesn't even pack for them , they have to do it themselves!!! they have to feed themselves when at hers too while here we sit down as family each night and eat a decent meal! it makes me sooo mad, I can't have children so I do kind of treat them like my own which benefits them as their own mum couldn't give a crap!!!!!!!! some nights we phone them and they have had a pot noodle for dinner!!! and that is it! grr grr:cursing:

15. Akai-Chan

Akai-Chan Banned

Despite his flaws, my stepdad is always there for me and my brother. Whereas my dad just isn't. If I ever want to see him it has to be me running round getting in touch with him and organising stuff. My brother has cut connection with him completely and I can;t blame him >_<

Fathers are fathers for a reason. They should be there for their kids all the time, not just when it suits them.

Peace
    Akai-Chan

16. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

Yep Im the same----their mum does not even work or anything and still she cannot be bothered to get up and sort them for school - Darius the youngest is only 10! and they have been doing this from a very early age!! when my oh tackled her as to why she cannot get up with them in the morning her reply was its too cold and im tired!:mad::mad: some people dont deserve kids!!! She clothes them well and feeds them, and buys them all the latest gismos buts thats just so she doesnt have to do much with them! being a mother is not just about what u buy them its about nurturing and guiding them instilling values and morals - does make me sad

#16 suzy93074, Jul 16, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2009
  17. LittleMissSunshine

the boys mum asks them how many girls they have sha***d at the weekend and encouraged promiscuity, drinking and smoking...they have been exposed to far too much too young but are true gents when here, super lovely boys, then funny enough at hers tey turn into demons...jusyt goes to show how well kids do with a few boundaries and love love and attention!!!

18. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

Very true! I love the boyz like they are my own and they are despite a lot of things against them turning into lovely lads......just hope they stay that way.xxxx

19. Mese

Mese PetForums VIP

The only Dad my daughter knows is my OH , he came on the scene when she was 8 yrs old .... she's 24 now and says she wouldnt spit on the other bloke if he was on fire

the sperm donor hasnt bothered with her since she was 4 yrs old :mad: ... mind you , the csa made him pay £50 a week , and he even tried wriggling out of that by saying she was working (she was 10 yrs old at the time , geez)

20. kath123

kath123 Guest

I will try and keep this cut as short as i can as you will of heard it all before.

I am currently going through the whole courtcase with my boys father!!!

I lived in coventry with him and had my boys with him, he is a druggie, drinker, cheater, woman beater. ( Yes i wish i had realised earlier believe me!!)

When are second boy harry was 4 weeks old i left him after my final beating off him and moved back home to wales.

He didnt see them for the next 6 months after i left as apparently couldnt afford to come down to wales to see them.

I let him see them whenever HE wanted which was a saturday once every 2 to 3 months. So basically NOT A LOT!!!

But after he wrecked my house pissed i told him he wouldnt be welcome to the house again and that i would meet him in a public place.

So i met him in Cardif City Centre at 10.30am on a saturday once every 6 to 8 weeks and spend the day with him and the kids.

But everytime he came down he would just swear at me and the kids and be stoned!!!

So now i have said he can only see them supervised in a contact centre!!!

And yes you have guessed it i am the worst mother in the world and the worst person in the world!!! And he hates me!!! And he wants me dead!!!

He cannot afford to go to a solicitor and he cannot afford to travel down to see them and it is all my fault!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice