Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Good Dog Walker, Pet Sitter and Animal Carer in Addlestone

Discussion in 'Dog Walking' started by Terence Fisher, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Terence Fisher

Terence Fisher Lok4u Pet expert

I am Terence Fisher.
    I am 25 years old.
    I have 3 or more experiences in walking dogs such as siberian husky, french bull dog and more ....
    I love dog walking because I have passion with animals since young and walking dogs is a good start to become animal carer.
    I am hoping people in the world will give more care to the animals.
    I have 1 year experience with siberian husky puppy, 3 years with chinchulla, 1 year with hamster (baby experienced) and 4 years with tropical fish (such as guppies, knife fish, angel fish and guppies babies).
    I love watching and understanding animals.
    I offer other service while pet sit e.g. cleaning your home or pet home, i also self taught groomer and i can also offer cleaning and tidying house for a better environment for your pet.
    I currently charging £3 per hour for dog walking and pet sitting.
    contact me on my mobile or email or here.
    thx ​

2. JRB123

JRB123 PetForums Member

Hi there! I admire your get up and go to start this. You’re underpricing yourself though! Not even minimum wage! You will have insurance and petrol costs, poo bags, walking equipment etc. The going rate is 10-12 per hour.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice