UK Pet Forums Forum banner

Good Car Harness or Dog

739 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  GoldenShadow 
#1 ·
He's a 14 month old German Shepherd Puppy (close to fully grown) and needing a good Car Harness I think!. Does anyone have any recommendations on the best one to get at a reasonable price?.
Thankyou in anticipation.
Brusta

#2 ·
Hi
I'd reccommend either a Company of Animals Clix Carsafe or the Ezydog original harness. You would need a large in the carsafe and either a large or XL in the Ezydog.
Main difference is the Clixsafe you can put the end into the seatbelt stalk or thread the seatbelt through. The Ezydog has a removable strap you put the seatbelt through.
Jessy

#4 ·
We got the EzyDog recently off ebay for £15 (medium). It keeps our dog put so he can't move about in the back and he feels a lot more secure in it. I'd definitely recommend one of those. Don't know about the Dogs Trust ones, it looks similar to the EzyDog but the EzyDog has no metal buckles on the front and looks a lot more comfortable and hard-wearing.

#5 ·
I need to finalise a decision on buying one very soon now the weathers improved. Be going out a lot more with car and dog now kids off. Someone suggested theres one that connects straight in to the seatbelt anchorage?. be great if someone can advise what is really the rolls royce of harnesses as it will be very useful indeed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.