UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
doughter is pregnant they have told her its a boy.i can learn him lots of things then he will grow up nice like me:thumbup:

·
Gobsh!te
7,128 Posts
congratulations! :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Aw a diddy Bordie, congratulations Xx :thumbup:

·
Registered
27,670 Posts
doughter is pregnant they have told her its a boy.i can learn him lots of things then he will grow up nice like me:thumbup:
NOOOOOO you dunt wanna do that :scared: You wanna teach him how to be a gentleman :lol: :lol: :lol:

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU on the good news.:thumbup:
Get loads of sleep in now while you can, coz you will be doing alot of babysitting, changing nappies, babies vomit all over you etc etc etc......................You buying the Cot, Pram, Clothes, doing the nursery out too.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
NOOOOOO you dunt wanna do that :scared: You wanna teach him how to be a gentleman :lol: :lol: :lol:

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU on the good news.:thumbup:
Get loads of sleep in now while you can, coz you will be doing alot of babysitting, changing nappies, babies vomit all over you etc etc etc......................You buying the Cot, Pram, Clothes, doing the nursery out too.
i dont like little babies but cant wait to get him his first dog and then his gun:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.