Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Gone off food

Discussion in 'Cat Breeding' started by Hieland, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Hieland

Hieland PetForums Junior

My cat is 8 plus wks pregnant.. Have noticed today that she not really that hungry but yesterday she was eating like a horse?

2. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

Hello and welcome, apart from not wanting to eat today does she seem different in any other way, maybe shes just abit uncomfortable, is she very big, are you sure about the dates,:)

3. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

she might not be hungry! Might be full, or might be coming up to her giving birth!

What breed is she? What colours are you expecting? :)

4. LittleTyke

LittleTyke PetForums Junior

Wish my preggers lady would!!! She was due two days ago and is still eating me out of house and home! It could be the kitties are in a funny position making her uncomfortable? Hopefully she'll hang on a few more days for you!

5. Gratch

Gratch PetForums VIP

She'll be eating even more when she's lactating :) Just had to go out and get 12 tins of Whiskas because they're not the best nutritionally so Gratch goes through them very fast

6. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

because there not good she eats them quicker? sorry makes no sense :confused: why not buy better then?

7. loz83

loz83 PetForums Member

If she's anything like my mums cat she might not eat anything but whiskers :)

Mi mums cat will only eat Felix as good as it looks!!! expensive tastes that one lol

She won't touch Whiskers :)

8. Gratch

Gratch PetForums VIP

Well I assume the reason better quality food has lower feeding recommendations is because they don't need as much to get what they need :p And not alot of choice in my town on a saturday/sunday, will need to get better on monday and not risking running out of food before ALL the shops shut

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice