Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Going to Miss Stan!

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by kellyrich, Jul 2, 2009.

1. kellyrich

kellyrich PetForums VIP

Well im taking Stan to boardings on Sunday for the first time, or should i say prison...or thats what it will feel like to him! Im dreading it and really feeling sorry for him already and im going to miss him sooo much! I hope he remembers me and doesnt hate me when we pick him up again!

But he has never been locked in a cage/hutch before so im dreading how he is going to react to it! I think he might chew himself out of it, hes not going to be a happy bunny and going to hate his mummy so much! I think he is too big to be locked up...poor baby :(

Then a week after we get back im going to get him neutered so hes going to hate me even more!! bless him poor little Stanny!! :(

Am i a bad mummy?

2. toddy

toddy PetForums Senior

You will probably find he will not react too bad to being shut away as they don't tend to.
    I am sure a big hug and extra spoiling when you get back he will soon forgive you.

3. CreativeLC

CreativeLC PetForums VIP

I hate leaving my rabbits when i go away(not that i have been away for ages).
    Im sure he won't forget you

4. frags

frags PetForums VIP

awww hun he wont hate you and your NOT a bad bunny mummy!!!

im sure he will be fine and just think of how excited he will be when you come home and pick him up.

5. hazyreality

hazyreality PetForums VIP

awww, he wont hate you!

*Heidi*

6. umber

umber PetForums VIP

Im sure he wont forget you...how long u going for? and your a lovely bunny mummy!

7. kellyrich

kellyrich PetForums VIP

We are just going sunday to Thursday i think, picking him up either Thurs or Friday. x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice