Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Going to have to remove my tree!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by PoisonGirl, Apr 17, 2011.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

We have a few nice plants in the garden. But they are quite thick.

Well I have stopped Dave from sitting chewing sticks, which he loves doing and he goes and takes part off the tree! :nono:

Left the dogs to come and go into the garden as they like and they were quite happily pottering about in the garden.

I shouted them in so I could shut the door and Dave was making funny faces. Then I realised he had something stuck in his mouth :eek: and shouted at OH to come.

Luckily it was only stuck across the roof of his mouth but I had to put some force into getting it out and he has little indents where it was in his mouth :(

We were thinking about taking all the silly plants away anyway, but now unless I can cut the tree right back so that it only has thick unbiteable branches at the bottom I will have to take it out.

He is ok :smile: but he did need some biscuits :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice