Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

GobSmacked :o

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Miss.PuddyCat, May 28, 2010.

1. Miss.PuddyCat

Miss.PuddyCat PetForums VIP

I was completly gobsmacked this morning.

I know I dont talk about my moms old bird Kira (who is ancient) Kira is very very skittish, the moment she hears you coming she makes a mad dash for it and if you do get she ends up going limp like a doll.

Well yesterday I bought a catnip octopuse toy from work brought it home and of course my guys loved it but later last night seen Kira drag and licking it :eek:

Kira never ever likes toys :eek:

So my mom bought a second one today so Kira can have her own incase one of my guys hogs it. She also got a new collar with daimond studs and is bright pink (Even though I think her old collar was perfectly fine :rolleyes: )

I can hear her right now outside my room shaking the toy :D

2. lorilu

lorilu PetForums VIP

There's nothing like seeing an old lady cat discover a new Game! Way to go Kira!

That a great thing about cats. They are always changing up on us. :)

3. rhian d

rhian d PetForums Senior

it is always good to see an older cat playing around weather it is with a new toy or just having a mad 5 min dash :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice