UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Danielle. Please be gentle with me. My 3 year old cat Toby died. He was run over nearly 2 months ago. He was my best friend and I need somebody to talk to about it. i loved him.
Danielle.

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
Hi Danielle ...:) Welcome to PF hope you enjoy your stay...:thumbsup: chin up about Toby petal xxxx

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry to hear about your cat :(
Welcome to the forum, I am sure there are a lot of people who have gone thru a similar thing who can talk to you about it x

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
Sorry to hear about your cat, welcome to the forum hope reading about the mad antics of our cats helps you a bit.

·
Registered
294 Posts
AWWWWW so sorry to hear about your cat. It's awful when we lose them so young. I lost mine when he was 3 years old too and I miss him so much. He was such a character he followed me everywhere.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.