Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Glasgow/Scotland Breeders

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by TimeSplitterChimp, Apr 16, 2011.

1. TimeSplitterChimp

TimeSplitterChimp PetForums Newbie

Hello everyone, are there any breeders for these breeds, in or near Glasgow ?

Bernese Mountain Dog
    Akita
    Husky
    Malmute

I will be looking into getting a new puppy at the end of August, early September time and I know sometimes it is best to begin speaking with the breeders in advance.

2. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Have you had a look on the KC website?
    Will keep my eye out :)

3. Sleeping_Lion

Sleeping_Lion Banned

To be honest, with those types of breed, you've left it fairly late to speak to reputable breeders, get in touch with breed clubs now, and start researching, researching, researching! And good luck :)

4. Devil-Dogz

Devil-Dogz PetForums VIP

Have a wee peek on champdogs..will give you locations of dog breeders for certain breeds, just remember thats just a starting point. Location should be the last factor considered when picking a decent/ethical and reputable breeder..Good luck :)

5. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

Id try Champdogs also, there are a few good husky/malamute breeders up here but chances are you will have to travel South and meet the breeder before they will allow you onto their waiting list.

Id also go to the SKC show in Edinburg in May, you will meet ALOT of breeders there :)

6. bingblazenskyla

bingblazenskyla PetForums Member

my husky girl is from scotland - if they let me know if they are breeding again i will let u know

7. CheekoAndCo

CheekoAndCo PetForums VIP

I go to a ringcraft in Muirhead (outside of Glasgow) and lots of people go with Bernese. They normaly go on a Tuesday night but I've not been for ages.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice