1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I think it's a good idea.. but you'd have to get it really really well publicized to the general public so that people (even ones that don't own dogs) would realize what the sleeve / color meant.

If you don't own a pet you won't go into a pet store pick up your product read about it therefore know what it means? And it's usually the people that don't own dogs that try to pet your dog without asking in my experience.

Oh and I realize that it says what it means on the actual sleeve but I think you'd have to get fairly close to see it in the first place.

I do think it's a good idea though.

·
Registered
10,788 Posts
Welcome to the forum, dear Dave.

Re your product: Sounds like one for Dragon's Den!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think it's a good idea.. but you'd have to get it really really well publicized to the general public so that people (even ones that don't own dogs) would realize what the sleeve / color meant.

If you don't own a pet you won't go into a pet store pick up your product read about it therefore know what it means? And it's usually the people that don't own dogs that try to pet your dog without asking in my experience.

Oh and I realize that it says what it means on the actual sleeve but I think you'd have to get fairly close to see it in the first place.

I do think it's a good idea though.
thank you for your prompt reply....they are really quite visible

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.