Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Gifts for pony mad kids

Discussion in 'Horse and Equestrian Classifieds' started by Crimble, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Crimble

Crimble PetForums Newbie

I run Luvponies.com | Pony Gifts, Horse Gifts, Pony Bedrooms, Pony Party Stuff, Pony Riding Clothes, Horsey Jewellery, an online website for pony mad children. I started it 5 years ago when I was struggling to find birthday and Christmas presents for my pony mad daughter. Luvponies has built up a 10,000 customer database, many of whom are repeat customers.
    You will find a fantastic range of gifts including pony themed duvets and all the accessories you could want, tons of hoodies and t-shirts, everything for school, pony party banners, cups, pre-filled party bags and even handmade chocolate ponies. We have it all!
    Delivery is fast as we send out the same working day if you place your order before 4.00.
    Orders can be placed online or over the phone, we love to chat to our customers and hear all about who they are buying for and what they are looking for.
    I hope you'll pay us a visit soon :)

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice