Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

giant african landsnails.

Discussion in 'Insects , Snails and other exotic pets' started by Eolabeo, Nov 3, 2007.

1. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

hi i have giant african landsnails free to a good home if anyone is interested.
    pickup only and pets only. :)

2. dh.dti

dh.dti Guest

One of my daughters brought some home from school last year for the summer hols, they were huge lol...

Quite amazing too, do you have any pic's

3. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

no sorry i dont, my daughter is in colledge doing her 2nd year in animal managment and she bought them home, well she had 3 to start of with and ended up with 180 in like one go.

they are interesting and cute in a funny kinda way and i luv watching them eat with their lil pearly whites lol but to tell the truth i could do without them now so thats why im needing to find the babys homes, they are different sizes , like teenie weenie to small then medium, none are huge at the min.

she was after bringing home a baby tarantula last week :eek: double eek anda HELL NO is the answer she got.

4. dh.dti

dh.dti Guest

:eek::eek:My cousin has a couple, Although I'm not worried about the large British house / garden spiders.

You should see me run for it, when her young daughters remove them from their tanks lol...
    :eek::eek:

Not even Lindford Christie would catch me lol...
    :D

5. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

lmao haha, and il'd be running alone side ya and not looking back if i was there.

anything wiv 8 hairy legs how ever big or small is a no no for me, house spidys, money spidys or what ever spidys is a :eek: lol

i love watching them on tv coz they are kinda interesting to watch like the trapdoor spider and the one wiv the lil fishing net web thing lol but the difference is... their on tv and thats how i like it :D

6. carol

carol PetForums VIP

sorry
    i have trouble with the ones in the garden eating everything i put in
    let alone big ones in the house lol

7. jo-ann

jo-ann PetForums Junior

i like them we have 4 thay are so funny but i would not like to have any more lol

8. How big are they?

9. dh.dti

dh.dti Guest

this should give you an idea of the size they grow to:)

10. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

nice picture :eek: mine have all gone now thank god, i gave them to quite a few pet shops :) tell the truth i have no idea why my daughter bought them home from colledge in the first place, i could'nt hurt them but they are kinda boring lol.

if my daughter had her way she would fill my home up with exotic's :eek: and every animal she could get her hands on hehe.

11. dh.dti

dh.dti Guest

lmao...
    :D

12. where??????:(

13. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

lol,
    every pic dh post in, ya turn ya head and the next thing..theve gawn.

where do he's pics go?

14. dh.dti

dh.dti Guest

sorry about that, i shall try & reinstae them

15. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

lol its ok dh, it makes me laugh how ya pics always seem to do a disapearing act haha.

16. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

roflmao haha

17. Lotsofsmoggies

Lotsofsmoggies PetForums Junior

You are luckily last summer I had over three hundred babies to get rid of! I still have around fourty!

18. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

:eek::eek::eek:oh gawd, and i thought i had enough to get rid off.

my daughter was told the best thing to do is pop their eggs of freeze them coz she will get over run with them, i thought that was evil but i now understand why they recommend doing that.

NEVER AGAIN LOL

19. Lost Bird

Lost Bird PetForums Member

Personally if ya DH!!! and the disappearing act E got it down to a fine art!! roflmao :p

20. Lost Bird

Lost Bird PetForums Member

:rolleyes: who ............................. me :rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice