Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

GH...Gifts Received

Discussion in 'Cat Rescue and Adoption' started by catcoonz, Nov 24, 2012.

1. catcoonz

catcoonz PetForums VIP

Thankyou so very much from myself and the rescue cats and kittens for the wonderful gifts arriving for the rescue.
    I will keep this thread updated as they arrive and as i have no idea who has sent what i will say a very warm thankyou to you all for your very kind generosity.

THANKYOU SO VERY MUCH.....

Today GH has received:

Whiskas & Felix Wet Food Pouches and 2 X Catnip Gingerbread Toys...Thankyou. :)

Box Salmon Dreamies.....Thankyou. :)

2. catcoonz

catcoonz PetForums VIP

another parcel just arrived:

Acticat Plastic Playground.....wow they are going to enjoy playing with this....Thankyou so much to who ever you are.:)

3. catcoonz

catcoonz PetForums VIP

Thankyou so much for all your kindness, today the rescue received:

Senses Ball Game .....keep them amused all day & night. Thankyou.:)

Blue Blanket ..... Going in the cat pen tomorrow. Thankyou.:)

2 x 24 Boxes Whiskas Adult food....Will feed 2 adults wednesday. Thankyou :)

2kg Applaws Chicken & Salmon .... Also to feed more cats. Thankyou.:)

I really cant say thankyou enough in all the support for Grace Haven. I will make you all very proud.:D

4. catcoonz

catcoonz PetForums VIP

i hope evrybody is ticking their list as i have no idea who has donated what to the rescue.
    Amazon deliver at 9am, then another driver an hour later, im confused.:)

anyway today's donations are:

4 x boxes KiteKat wet food....Thankyou. :)

Bed & 2 Litter Trays... Thankyou ( i know who you are). :p

4 x Play Chasers.... wow have 5 now and means one in each pen. Thankyou:)

Scratchpost... Thankyou. :)

2 x kicker Toys. ... Thankyou :)

Thankyou all so very much for your generous donations. xxxxx:D

5. Cazzer

Cazzer PetForums VIP

play chasers came from me - glad they've arrived :D

6. catcoonz

catcoonz PetForums VIP

Thankyou so much. I was thinking last night they should have one of these in each pen. your so kind. xxxx:)

Next just delivered:

Spot Carpet .... Thankyou, this will come in very handy.:)

6 x Bags Cat Litter.... Thankyou, these will keep me going for a long time.:)

7. Fiji444

Fiji444 Guest

I brought the play circuit.

8. catcoonz

catcoonz PetForums VIP

Thankyou, im saving this for the special kittens, they will love batting that ball around the circuit, your so kind, thankyou very much. xxx:)

9. Fiji444

Fiji444 Guest

I have just brought one for Betsy and Eric as well. It is also for Kizzy but I doubt she will want to play with it.

10. catcoonz

catcoonz PetForums VIP

Betsy will love that for xmas. my cats are trying to get into the cupboard, think they smell dreamies but they cant have any.:)

11. catcoonz

catcoonz PetForums VIP

Just wanted to say a very big THANKYOU for all the kind donations for the rescue cats coming in.
    todays surprises was:
    Kickeroo Toy....Currently being kicked by the adult cats which came in today. Thankyou :)

1 x kitten scratchpost with a ball attached....enjoyed by rescue kitten tigger. thankyou :)
    2x Scratchposts .. one being enjoyed by a rescue cat. thankyou :)

10 x tiny mice toys... will put in the pen tomorrow. Thankyou :)

3 x brown & black beds ... tigger the kitten loves this and finds he can hide toys underneath. Thankyou.:)

Thankyou for all your generous donations, you are all so kind.
    I have also ordered a big coco palm cat tree to put in the cottage pen, will take photos soon to show everybody. xxxx:D

12. nicolaa123

nicolaa123 Riley

Who have you got there now?

13. Staysee

Staysee PetForums VIP

Wow, thats a ton of stuff you have gotten!

What lucky lucky cats!

14. catcoonz

catcoonz PetForums VIP

I will post photos of the residents, i have got the 2 adult girls in my bedroom as they have just been neutered and i didnt want them to catch a cold.
    these 2 are going to new homes in 14 days after their vet visit.
    i also have 2 from the lady who is going into hospital tomorrow, they are staying until the lady gets back home, hopefully in 6 weeks but sadly we cant plan ahead due to her illness.
    im just so glad i could help her.
    oh yes and still have tigger the 4 month old kitten, he has a family waiting and home check went well, so after his 2nd vaccination and neuter should be in his new home in 4 weeks time.:)

15. catcoonz

catcoonz PetForums VIP

Update:

Natural cat scratch block.....Thankyou (Raven)...xxx:)

Blanket....Thankyou, you wouldnt believe the amount of washing blankets i have to do so this is very useful. Thankyou :)

ok, box containing....Smilla cans, box kitten whiskas, box Thrive biscuits and those awful smelling toys beginning with "V".... ohh gosh they do stink dont they but the cats have turned into wild animals over them, luckily they are outside and can you taken these toys off the cats...not without getting seriously injured you cant, they love them. Smilla can they had for dinner....wow they just stuffed that down in seconds......Thankyou so much. :)

16. catcoonz

catcoonz PetForums VIP

Todays surprise as i thought the postman had finished delivering now is:

Box Natural sand cat litter with free scoop....Thankyou so much. xxx:)

2 x packets of soft toy balls..Thankyou, i know they will have so much fun playing football with these toys are are soft enough to be carried in their mouths which the love. xx:)

More Dreamies...Thankyou, they love these treats. xx:)

broccoli likes this.
  17. catcoonz

catcoonz PetForums VIP

Update:

Today the rescue cats have been enjoying playing with a kind donation from ???? which is many toys made by Alfies Ark, thankyou so very much, all the cats love them. :)

Food cans ive never heard of before but will go down very well for the lucky cats in a minute at dinner time as they are now pestering me.....
    Cosma Christmas Edition cat food cans....Thankyou, the cats are very greatful for something different to eat. :)

18. catcoonz

catcoonz PetForums VIP

A big heavy box arrived today, contains everything:
    boxes of biscuits.
    sachets of food.
    toys.
    puppy pads.
    litter scoops and litter tray.
    2 very big hand made beds... poorly girl angel has one now bless her.
    blanket.
    oh yes xmas cards for kitties and me and a xmas present for me...yeah thankyou so very much, now i wont stink of cats all day.

A very big THANKYOU, Angel has eaten a few mouthfuls of the kitten sachets donated which is good. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:D

19. Miss mousi

Miss mousi PetForums Junior

amazing thing you are doing how long have you been doing it now and how many moggys have you got angel settling in well?

20. catcoonz

catcoonz PetForums VIP

ive only just started and still building cat pens.
    it all started when i was asked to collect grace a bsh cat and Raven a black persian kitten, they was in an awful home, they have been rehomed to pf members, it was then i wanted to start rescuing other cats.
    ive got 14 cats in at the moment including angel, 3 are kittens but 2 kittens and a mum have been homed together.
    mum and her baby which is 5/6 weeks old has homes together once the kitten is old enough to go as i wont rehome until fully vaccinated and neutered. home check has already been done and passed.
    2 are only here for a few months due to the lady being in hospital, 1 old boy around 17/18yrs old has to stay due to spraying indoors and had many homes already, he will be a sponser cat, angl as you know will also stay so that leaves 8 to find homes for.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice