Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Gggrrrr..............

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by 0nyxx, Apr 3, 2011.

1. 0nyxx

0nyxx PetForums VIP

Every bloody weekends the same!!! Neighbours 2 grandsons are up (19 & 15yrs) & they go out of their way to wind my dogs up, EVERY TIME I put my dogs out for a wee they put there grans 2 out& their terrier knowing they dont get on with mine & all hell breaks loose , they also have their dog which the whip into a frenzy so it yaps constantly indoors!

5 different times today Ive put ours out using both gardens as the pups go out front & the big dogs go out back! each time their dogs have been put out with in 3 mins of ours, meaning mine dont get to spend as much time out as they should!

Im concious of living on a housing estate & keep my dogs as quiet as possible especailly early morning & after dark or late at night, they let theirs out to bark all hours of night & day & mine end up being blamed for the barking!!!:mad: it's not unusual for them to be playing football in the front garden with their dogs barking & carrying on at 7am even on a sunday!

Let 2 of mine out at 12.30am for a last wee before bed within 2 bloody minutes the terrier was out in the garden making them bark by charging at the fence, Ive had to put their leads on n walk them round the block in my PJ's so they can have a pee in peace!

This goes on all bloody summer! & Every weekend! when mine are out on their own it's quiet apart from the pups playing next doors dogs charge at the fence out back & try to jump over the front fence thats why all hell breaks loose.

Often wish I could just pick my house up & move it miles away into the middle of nowhere! They go out for a wee etc in between walks because most of them will only clean themselves properly in our own garden, they'll only wee when out for a walk!

#1 0nyxx, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2011
  2. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

sound a bit anyoing i wish i could put my house in the middle of nowhere too

3. bulldog200

bulldog200 PetForums VIP

Oh yeah that does sound annoying , and for your dogs getting blamed for the noise when clearly its theirs , well thats just typical:rolleyes:

4. Argent

Argent PetForums VIP

They sound more than old enough to know what they're doing and take a bit of flack....why not ask them if they can keep their dogs in while you let yours out for a wee?
    Or since you live on an estate, is there anyone you can report them to?

5. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Can you get a cctv put up in your garden so it will tape what goes on, barking will be picked up on it too, you can take it to your council for noise and nuisance and also show your council officer. You cant point it at their garden BUT you can position it so it takes in your garden and theirs too. That is so annoying, yes dogs bark and will bark at anything but they should control their dogs more and respect other neighbours too. Bet you cant even have a chat with them because people like that don't think they are in the wrong. Hope you can get something done about this, for your sanity. xxxx

6. 0nyxx

0nyxx PetForums VIP

Ive chatted to my neighbour once or twice & she will give me time for mine to be out through the week isnt too bad it's weekends! When I have mentioned that every time mine are let of one of the grand sons lets theres out, but they are idolised being the only grand children so it falls on deaf ears, she thinks it's accidental!

They own their own home mines a council property, so they can more or less please themsleves!

Sure as shot 8am this morning checked out the front garden & the back garden no dogs out next door, put the pups out front & the big dogs out the back, as it was early they just get time for a wee then back in till after 9.30am, went through to let the pups back in as they know the routine & were scratching at the front door, hadnt even got to the door & all hell broke loose out back because their dogs had been let out!

Had to leave the pups & go & drag mine in! I have the curtesy to check 1st before I let mine out!

there used to be 2 dividing fences as in there was a section of their garden that the dogs couldnt get at so there was a 15 foot gap between their dogs & ours, her son decided to take it down so now the dogs can get face to face through the fence! That means there is the possibility of them being able to bite one another as the gaps in the fence are big enough for noses to go through!.

Im gonna save up & get some of that bamboo, screening & have it fixed to the back of my fence, so they can't get at each other & if her dogs destroy it she can bloody well replace it!, ive lived here nearly 20 years & have alwasy been the one maintaining & erecting fences front & back! they've NEVER put one up yet!

#6 0nyxx, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2011
  7. OllieBob

OllieBob PetForums Senior

I would get some cheap screening and put it along the fence. You can get it at Wilko - 2 metres high ones.

8. 0nyxx

0nyxx PetForums VIP

thats what im planning to do olliebob get some of that bamboo screening & some chicken wider to stop the dogs pulling at it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice