Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Getting my degus tomorrow

Discussion in 'Small Animal Chat' started by alyssa_liss, Jun 27, 2009.

1. alyssa_liss

alyssa_liss PetForums VIP

well ive been looking round lots of degus forums and came accross 2 female degus that needed rehoming, including cage toys etc.....

The dude works away alot and says its not fair on them, he got them in Nov 08 so i recon there about 10months (ill ask hm tomorrow)

i knew he was in stockport but when i asked where he lived he is only 3 streets away from me lol how weird is that.

so collecting them tomorrow at 12 , cant wait im well giddy , they will be living at daves house but we spent our time between his and mine anyway :)

will get lots of piccys

2. Akai-Chan

Akai-Chan Banned

Yaaaaay ^_^ Hope you enjoy them :) What're they called? My brother wants to keep mine, they LOVE the enclosure he has for them so I might just let him :)

Peace
    Akai-Chan

3. alyssa_liss

alyssa_liss PetForums VIP

yey weve got them now :)

there so cute they didnt have a name because he couldnt tell them apart , we can tell them apart though, deigo is slightly fatter and fluffier and gonzo is the other one .

they came with a cage, extra shelves, rat hammpock , water bottle , house thing, bit of bedding and some food and sand , o and them wooden things that you can turn into a cave

weve been out and bought some mineral stuff and a sand bath, more bedding , hay , and we got lots of dog rope toys from the pound shop to hang in the cage

ill put some piccys up soon , i know thell be nervous but i dont think there use to being held because there a bit skittish atm but will let you stroke them through the cage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice