Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

getting into good books.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by JJAK, May 3, 2011.

1. JJAK

JJAK PetForums VIP

What do you do to suck up to your other half to get them to do something you want?

Normally i just promise his fave meal or ill walk the dogs for the whole week on my own etc buy today im REALLY sucking up :) primarily because i dont show him i care enough.

So to be a nice girlfriend ima go and buy him this:

[​IMG]

Its an Ibanez EW20WNE - no idea if its anygood...so guitar boffs...let me know :p

2. ballybee

ballybee PetForums VIP

that is a gorgeous guitar :D dunno how good it is but ooooo it is lovely!!!

erm...i don't actually have anything to suck upto OH with...i do the chores, look after the dogs and generally keep myself happy...oh actually...i tell him we don't have to go to my parents house :p although thats not often unless i REALLY want to do something!!!

He doesn't tend to suck up to me either...usually he swaps the original for something of equal value or better value(i.e - we won't go to that restaurant, we'll go have a picnic in Pitlochry instead(i love Pitlochry, plus i can take Tummel))

If he was going to suck up to me then it would have to be with a new pet or books :rolleyes: i'm so easy to please lol although sometimes when he helps with something i do get suspicious...usually he's just being nice :confused:

3. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

If I want something then I say............."if you love me you would". If I have done something wrong then I will just say sorry I was wrong..end of. If HE thought I had done something wrong and I KNEW I hadn't then I wont give up until he admits I was right ;)

4. Cockerpoo lover

Cockerpoo lover PetForums VIP

I don't need to do much really he always wants to please me.

I just ask and he does it :D:D

( mind you we have only been together 5 years 20th of this month so it may change ;) )

5. kirk68

kirk68 PetForums VIP

ooooooohhhhh take me on a picnic in Pitlochry, I love it there. Will have to aee if we can get up there this year on a camping holiday. OH will love it as much as I do.

6. Snuggles

Snuggles PetForums Senior

I don't have to suck up to OH but for years, if I broached the subject of adding a new addition or adding a foster he would jokingly say "Fine but I'm getting my Fireblade" which would lead on to a good humoured debate with lots of haggling before we had a sensible discussion (and normally the foster/new addition arriving anyway ;) :D ).

For as long as I've known him, he's always wanted a specific 97 yellow and purple one which I knew were getting rarer to find in decent condition so I decided to take drastic action.

Imagine his face when he came home to find this sat on the drive. :D

[​IMG]

It took him about a month or so to realise his haggling tool was null and void! :p :D

Hence a few more of these around the place now too. :lol: :D

[​IMG]

7. rona

rona Guest

I don't understand this concept :D

8. KathrynH

KathrynH Guest

We give each other "The look"!!! :D:D:D

9. JJAK

JJAK PetForums VIP

hehehe,
    He has done everything in his power for me for the past 4 years so thought "today ill suck up and hell do some more"

Iv been and got him his guitar....and now hes deserted me and iv gotta make dinner...i think i got the bum end of the deal :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice