UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nikita's teats have plumped up but not pinked up yet so i think we are getting closer she's still eating loads so i reckon she has about a week or so left. I have a birthing box and birthing kit ready in case its needed. xx ♥ xx

Pic was taken around a week ago.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you she is being very clingy at the moment if i go to
put her down she will just cling on. lol

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have been feeling the babies more for about a week or so now and seen them moving
for about 2 - 3 days so with this in mind how long do you think she has left??

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nikita is producing a little milk and i'm pretty sure she has lost her mucous plug because her fur is a little pink around her back end and she has been restless for the past 2 days. :eek: Excited much. :D xx <3 xx

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well i did get her a lovely birthing box ready but she was prowling round the lounge so i just got a duvet down folded it and she's burrowed straight in to it so i deffo think she is going to have them soon. xx

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
She ended up have her babies on the duvet on the floor so i now have a very numb bum. lol 2 beautiful little girls 1 tabby 1 blue tortie. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.