Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Getting a new car!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by PoisonGirl, Jul 8, 2009.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Oh text me today asking me to phone him. I was busy getting ready to go to my sisters graduation, but I thought something was up so I called him anyway and he says ''guess what'' to which i reply 'I have no idea, just tell me quick or I'll be late'

So, him and his dad were having a chat about the car... The fiesta still belongs to his dad even though we use it 99% of the time. His dad said we are unlikely to be getting it permanently because of how much it cost him to fix etc.
    And he want to trade it in for a new business car which we will have 99.9% of the use of, as next year they will trade in their focus for an MX5 and will need something a bit bigger for going buying clothes stock etc.

So, we are getting a new(ish) ford mondeo estate or hatchback.
    OH has agreed his sub will be going into storage, the amp will go under the passenger seat and his dad will be fitting a dog guard so Dave's hair isn't all over the car! Lol

he has already started looking at cars. Oh, and also, we no longer have to pay insurance on the fiesta :D its coming out the shop! Lol

it also means that when I do eventually get pregnant i wont have to go on at my oh about the car, because it will be more than big enough :)

x

2. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

Great news- let us know what you end up with.
    Sounds like it will make life a lot easier.

3. animallover111

I wish someone would sort a car out for me......its been weeks and i still cant decide what to buy....:mad: its driving me mad......:eek:ut: :mad:

4. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

Lucky duck! I will hopefully be getting a company car in a coupla months! Wahoo,

5. _Lesley_

_Lesley_ PetForums Member

Is jelous of all these new cars :(

6. MADCAT

MADCAT PetForums VIP

Thats great new :D xxx

7. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

I know I can't wait :D
    They are going to look at a couple of mondeo's next week.
    And oh is going with his dad sunday to look at a jensen interceptor. old car. lol but his dad loves them.

x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice