UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new kitten Olly has decided he rather likes chewing wires. I'm afraid he's going to do himself some damage. Is there something to wrap around the wires or spray on them so that he stays away from them? I've tried the firm no every time he does it, but that doesn't help at all. He's also taken to going behind the tv even though he's got a cat tree with a den at the bottom as well as a sleeping bag to hid in.

I'm exhausted. It's like looking after a 1 year old lol.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
or for a cheap & nasty temporary measure roll card around cables.
Mine would then chew the card :(

My lot will chew anything. They once chewed through the TV aerial lead where it came in at the window. It's behind a chair and we had no idea they were doing it, until one day we couldn't get any channels on the TV. It must have taken them weeks! I have to use a repellent spray to keep them off silk flowers as well (can't have real plants or they chew them) :mad5: I think my spray is bitter apple.

Suppose it's coming round to the time of year I'll be spraying the Christmas tree!

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.