Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

German Shepherd

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Nemo86, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Nemo86

Nemo86 PetForums Newbie

Hey again people, got a question for you again :p we have just recieved a 3 year old german shepherd, well ill tell you the story my partner comes home from work and says to me that a fellow work mate is looking for a good home for a german shepherd, now she had found her 2 weeks ago and was in a right state all hair matted and looks like never been fed in a while also she had the impression she had been tied up for a while, ok so she nursed the dog back to health and because she has 2 other dogs she didnt have room for her, so we have took her off her hands as we have a 4 month old german shepherd/lab, ok so this brings me to my question is there a way i can get papers for her because she is a pedigree, oh and heres a pic

[​IMG]

2. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Guest

How do you know she has pedigree papers!? if the person found her and just took her in..Do they know the previous owners!? If so then its the previous owners that you can get the papers from..

Just because she is a pure breed GSD doesnt mean she has papers! :)

Does it really matter if she doesnt have papers..why are they an issue!?!

#2 DevilDogz, Aug 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2009
  3. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

shes gorgeous :)

is she micro chipped at all?

not all pure breed pups are registared so she might not have any, Plus just because she looks pure breed doesnt mean she is. If shes a pet it shouldnt matter if she has papers or not :)

4. Nicci

Nicci Guest

I personally wouldn't be worrying about her papers, she's beautiful..

The papers don't make the dog :)

5. davehyde

davehyde Banned

lovely dog, but impossible to get any kc papers without knowing her dam and sire.

how do they know who she is? where she is from etc.

dont worry about the papers.. unless you are thinking of breeding????????????????

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice