I flew back from uni last night to be here incase anything happens, there's so many variables in all this I wouldn't forgive myself if I wasn't here if the worst happens. I feel more positive about it though, he's so much healthier than last friday and the vet seemed happy that he is a much better candidate than before. He's having his spleen removed and they're doing an exploratory to check for signs of metastasis. Also he's having his gall bladder looked at because it's not quite working correctly on the scan. This all only happens if the X-Ray shows his lungs are clear though. Praying everything is going to go well for him and he'll make it through, I'm so glad I know and have even worked under the people taking care of him so I know he's in excellent care. Going to call the vet at 2 to check up if we haven't heard anything by then. It's been such a tough decision but everyone has told me it's the right thing to do, I feel it's right but of course I will second guess myself. It's so much different when it's your own dog and you have all these different possibilities and outcomes to think through. The vet seemed to think because I'm a vet student I could handle the bluntness of the situation, but he's been my dog since I was 11 and this is my childish fear facing me. But I do feel better about it now than I did a week ago and he's been back to his usual self the past few days so thing's are looking up. Sorry this was so rambly but it helps to put my thoughts down.