UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, for my GCSEs I’ve been tasked with making a product to “explore the role design can ply in meeting a pet and owners biological and psychological needs”. After discussing with a friend who has a dog I chose the idea of a non spill bowl. If you have a pet and are willing to help please take the time to fill the form below related to this idea. Thank you in advance, every answer is appreciated.

GCSE: Non-Spill Pet Bowl

P.S. Not all questions require an answer, mainly the long ones.

·
Registered
20,402 Posts
I have a plastic non spill bowl, they are brilliant. I have one for the car and one in the lounge as I have a dog that delights in head butting her water bowl.

·
Registered
19,897 Posts
What I've been looking for years is a stainless steel (therefore not chewable) water bowl that has a top like the Road Refresher bowl, that can be fastened to the inside of a travel crate, and won't rattle. Design that, get it into production and you won't need to do your a levels or run up a massive debt going to university!

·
Grand Empress of the Universe
9,877 Posts
What I've been looking for years is a stainless steel (therefore not chewable) water bowl that has a top like the Road Refresher bowl, that can be fastened to the inside of a travel crate, and won't rattle. Design that, get it into production and you won't need to do your a levels or run up a massive debt going to university!
Put me down for some too! I'm sure the dog world would be all over that product!

·
Shunra Oriental Cats
15,712 Posts
Hi there, for my GCSEs I’ve been tasked with making a product to “explore the role design can ply in meeting a pet and owners biological and psychological needs”. After discussing with a friend who has a dog I chose the idea of a non spill bowl. If you have a pet and are willing to help please take the time to fill the form below related to this idea. Thank you in advance, every answer is appreciated.

GCSE: Non-Spill Pet Bowl

P.S. Not all questions require an answer, mainly the long ones.
In my view the first thing to do with this sort of thing is research what is already out there. There are lots already.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts