Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Gash on daisy's ear

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by DDbrooks, Apr 17, 2011.

1. DDbrooks

DDbrooks PetForums Newbie

My little cat daisy has a gash on her ear it's split the ear slightly at the tip I noticed it this morning. The wound has clotted and there is no bleeding and she isn't in any pain she is acting normal. I have tried to bathe it but she is a wriggler! It doesn't look infected.
    Any advice would be appreciated.

2. Ianthi

Ianthi PetForums VIP

I'd keep a good eye on it from now on and be prepared for a vet visit if you notice any changes! Bathing in warm, salty water is advisable if she'll tolerate it!

Hope it's better soon!

3. clg86

clg86 PetForums Member

Bunk came in with a sliced ear 2 days after being allowed out on his own, he's such a thug, but too cute at the same time :p

His healed on it's own with me bathing it in salt water each night. Just keep an eye on it and it it looks painful or Daisy doesn't seem herself, a trip to the vets may be required...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice