UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Follow me on @popuppetstop on insta
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it just me or is Gary Barlow a miserable b.a.s.t.a.r.d this year on x factor. He is really bugging me :sneaky2: :nono:

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
i was hoping we'd seen the back of him when he walked out other week, but no such luck :mad2:

·
Registered
314 Posts
is it just me or is Gary Barlow a miserable b.a.s.t.a.r.d this year on x factor. He is really bugging me :sneaky2: :nono:
Totally agree!! I know that he's had a tough time recently, but I do wish he would stop whining and whinging. At the end of the day, all of the contestants are there for their own reasons and what an amazing time they must be having, the last thing they need is Gary Borelow moaning and groaning at them.

·
Banned
22,188 Posts
He's only miserable because now he's become a judge on X Factor he is faced with the realisation that there's always been much better talent than him out there.

Even the bad ones often have the potential to put him to shame.

Take that Barlow! ;)

·
Registered
104 Posts
I haven't been watching it because I think the whole this is just a fix, but I thought Gary Barlow was meant to be leaving due to some problems with his son or something like that? Correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
10,311 Posts
Its all a con

Firstly, do you not think that if a talent was good they wouldnt be in the music industry already? (Susan Boyle and Paul Potts were already in the business before BGT), the rumour is that HALF the contestants hadnt applied, they were invited to attend auditions

Second, where are Steve Brookstein, Shayne ward, Leon Jackson, Jow Mcelderry, and all the 2nd/3rd place contestants now?

Third, its a money maker - the phone calls, ad breaks and program sale revenue far exceeds the prize money

Four, its a arecruitment drive for Simon Cowell

Five it dominates my damn TV, when its on Strictly is on the other side, god what a waste of technology!

·
Registered
12,734 Posts
Its all a con

Firstly, do you not think that if a talent was good they wouldnt be in the music industry already? (Susan Boyle and Paul Potts were already in the business before BGT), the rumour is that HALF the contestants hadnt applied, they were invited to attend auditions

Second, where are Steve Brookstein, Shayne ward, Leon Jackson, Jow Mcelderry, and all the 2nd/3rd place contestants now?

Third, its a money maker - the phone calls, ad breaks and program sale revenue far exceeds the prize money

Four, its a arecruitment drive for Simon Cowell

Five it dominates my damn TV, when its on Strictly is on the other side, god what a waste of technology!
shane i know as been concentrating on theatre work as hes been touring with Rock Of Ages which i think ended in September

Joe is did a tour in September to coninside with his latest album and will be on Children In Need next month

steve as some gigs coming up next month

leon from what i have read, hes releasing music soon

·
We are all Ukraine
23,817 Posts
X factor this year is rubbishy ..except for Ella and few others..

BORING!!!!!!!!
and I do not fancy MR Barlow..though it seems he really fancies himself so that will do...
all staged...all predictable....
i chose a book llast night an dleft it in the background...no loss...

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
I hate all the judges this year! think it's a big fix so ain't watching it anyway. gary barlow and that tulisa are the worst. can't stand either of them they make me want to smash my telly up :eek:

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
I think Gary makes a good judge at least he has backbone and offers constructive criticism unlike Louie who appears to lack just about every requirement needed to be a judge!

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
Oh dont get me started on her! ;)

I remember when she still dressed herself and beat up toilet attendants in her spare time - imho she should not be a role model for anyone, false, horrible woman who couldnt string a sentence together unless it was written for her :eek:
I seen her on alan carrs chatty man and when she was asked about it being a fix and if she had ever been told what to say she looked very awkward imo, wonder how many years it has all been set up for :shocked:

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I don't like any of the judges really, they all have their heads up their own bums! ...all slimy, all bigheads, all show offs, and all love themselves apart from Louis...he is just annoying.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.