Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Garden Boredom Busters?!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by PoisonGirl, Mar 28, 2011.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Next doors dogs are only guaranteed to be quiet if they have a bone.
    Obviously they cannot have a bone all the time.

They are foxhound x lab they don't really play. They watch my dogs over the fence and occasionally have a play fight but spend the rest of the time barking at my cat.

I need some suggestions because I can't put in a complaint about the collie over the road until me and next door make sure our dogs are quiet. Mine aren't bad, I do bring them in every time they bark at something so they rarely have a barking session.

2. GoldenShadow

GoldenShadow PetForums VIP

Do they look like the sort of dogs who might like tug? We had a tug toy fixed onto a door frame (can be outside) that Rupert used to love. Not really sure what else bar kongs but again can't have them all the time...

Not unless the owner wants to bring them in every time they let out a bark so they learn barking = back inside..?

Saw this after FB, thought there was a reason :)

3. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

They dont really play, typical :rolleyes:

I even tried hinting that a man had gone into OH shop, and mentioned how annoying these dogs are yet they dont tell them to shut up.
    The last few days I have told the dogs to shut up more! Lol. Today they got put back inside early when I was letting them out because they kept barking at my cat.

Water pistols dont work, they love water lol. They have balls and ropes and chews but don't really do anything with them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice