Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

GALS growth

Discussion in 'Small Animal Chat' started by bayne_928, May 6, 2021.

1. bayne_928

bayne_928 PetForums Newbie

Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me with my snail again. I got little Amelia back in early October, but she hasn't shown much growth. I have noticed her shell is a bit bigger, and she is definitely healthier now than she was (less growth ridges on her shell) but she still seems like she is the same size was when I got her. She has a very healthy diet of veggies, some fruits but not too often, calcium, and protein powders. Sometimes she is a very enthusiastic eater, but other times it feels like I have to force feed her. I have attached a photo of her a few months ago, and a couple from today. I also put a list of the foods I feed her to see if there is anything I should change to promote growth. I just want to see her nice and big and healthy :) Thank you!

Cucumber, carrots, tomato, sweet potato slices, tomato, lettuce (romaine or iceberg), dandelion leaves, health boosting protein, corn flavored protein, tomato flavored protein, and blueberry flavored protein, sometimes apples, strawberries, blueberries or bananas for fruit

2. bayne_928

bayne_928 PetForums Newbie

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice