UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As nor everyone goes into the show section, i thought I'd post my very proud cat mum moment here.

On Saturday, myself and miss Gabster went off to the Colourpointed, Rex Coated and Any Other Variety show in Litchfield. Gabby did really well, getting her 1st open and Best of Breed, then went on to have 1 1st and 2 2nds in side classes against some stiff competition.

Later in the day, a show official casually remarked, "could you put this on the pen, please?" and handed me a BIS Persian Kitten plack. Well, you could have knocked me over with a feather! I actually asked if she was sure she'd got the pen number right!

We didn't take pics of her on the day as she was refusing to look at the camera, but here she is as captured by the lovely GT yesterday.

Well done, little Gobby Gabby. I'm so, so proud!

Attachments

·
Registered
10,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you so much again, everyone. However, if anyone wants her, they're more than welcome to her! Little monkey spent all night trying to make dinner out of my toes under the blankets!

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Congratulations to you both!!!! She is gorgeous!

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Brilliant result :D

And if she wants to nibble your toes, she should be entitled too... After all she is a kitten supermodel :p

·
Registered
608 Posts
Oooh really well done!! We were there and I saw her but didn't I put 2 and 2 together. What a fab result, is she your home bred girl? When will she be adult?

I had two Snowshoe kits there, both had a great day out and I thought it was a lovely show.

Congratulations she looked beautifully groomed.

:smile5:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.