Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

g-strings

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sergeant.Floyd.Pepper, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Sergeant.Floyd.Pepper

Sergeant.Floyd.Pepper PetForums Member

what age would you let your daughter wear one?:eek :eek:

2. Miss.PuddyCat

Miss.PuddyCat PetForums VIP

Tried them once when I was older! Not a fan of bum floss.

I think as long as you cant see them then your good, to many times when I worked in a grocery store did I see sights I never ever wanted to see.

3. cheekyscrip

cheekyscrip Pitchfork blaster

you very liberal...

...for me..not when I am around..and after that.......

will haunt her if she dares!!!:eek:

4. Sarah+Hammies

Sarah+Hammies PetForums VIP

When she is old enough to go out and buy her own. My daughter wont be wearing them whilst i am still buying her clothes thats for sure!

5. canuckjill

canuckjill PetForums VIP

I agree with this.....

6. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

If I had young daughters living at home (all grown up and got their own families now), then there would be NO way on this earth I would buy or allow my girls to wear them, its bad enough looking at young girls going to school/in town with their mates on a weekend, in super short skirts and low cut tops, can you imagine them wearing g-strings aswell.:eek::eek:

7. SuperSimoholic

SuperSimoholic PetForums Senior

15 and up. But I'd make a point of not letting her wear them younger, because to me, g-strings/thongs are sexual, and I don't want to sexualise (or let them sexualise themselves) until they are old enough to understand what it means to dress that way.

8. Marley boy

Marley boy PetForums VIP

when she can buy her own i wouldn't be buying any for my daughter. I have always worn g strings i cant stand proper knickers they annoy me i dont even feel the floss up my bum now lol :D

9. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

I wouldnt stop her when she was 16 and if she brought them herself but i think they are vile things and would never buy them for a daughter of mine!

10. HelloKittyHannah

HelloKittyHannah PetForums VIP

I started wearing them around 14 but not through my Mum's doing (I pretty much never got bought ANY clothes by that age)... I bought my clothes with my lunch money.
    I used to wash my underwear when my Mum was out (she didn't do my washing either) so she didn't have a clue what I was wearing (probably thought I was still wearing my age 10 forever friends knickers as that was probably the last lot of underwear she bought me :rolleyes:)

If I had a daughter, I'd hope by 16 I could trust her to wear any underwear she chose without going around flaunting it... G-strings and thongs look nicer under tighter trousers and (for me at least) are more comfortable.

11. 0nyxx

0nyxx PetForums VIP

the G string must have been invented by a man! theyre so bloody uncomfortable a woman would have left well alone lol

12. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

Erm I dont know but I know I started wearing them about 14 and bought them myself. My mum just took it as me growing up but my da never saw them, id have been mortified! :eek:

Im dreading this with SD, OH is very strict with his wee girl the way my da was with me.
    She has told her teacher when they were doing Road Safety her dad said she cant hold hands with a boy till she is 25 :lol:, luckily the teacher saw the funny side :eek: She is 5

13. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

When they can buy their own. Awful things tried them once and they're so uncomfortable

14. jamie1977

jamie1977 Banned

Think it's wrong put you can get them for 8/9 year olds. That is way too young.

15. paddyjulie

paddyjulie PetForums VIP

well....if she asked me to buy her some when she was about 16 i probably would buy her them...i do have some, but only for when i go out partying:D:D

16. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

i would say if she was 14 and went to town with her friends and got 1 then ok shes grown up enough to not be shy about buying underware so as long as shes not wearing it with a skirt etc then i wouldnt say anything.

i would however say "if you feel comfortable in it, then ok, but the use for one is actually when you get a bit older and wear dresses etc that would show a normal knicker line....they arnt really for every day use"

i personally dont see them as anything sexual, coz personally i dont think they even look nice! lmao a nice pair of bikini breifs looks much nicer in my opinion but then im not the one looking at it!

17. jenniferx

jenniferx PetForums VIP

Totally. I don't get it! I can see why someone might wear one shortly before taking it off again- but for day to day wear why would anyone have this tight material stuck up your bum crack! You'd be better off just going without any pants than that as far as I'm concerned!

18. Miss.PuddyCat

Miss.PuddyCat PetForums VIP

All Commando lol :p

19. 0nyxx

0nyxx PetForums VIP

jesus with my arse if I wore one they'd have to send a search party to bloody find it pmsl :D:tongue_smilie:

20. lil muppet

lil muppet PetForums VIP

are you living your life backwards?? and as for me ... 15 even though they are soooo uncomfortable and i prefer french or girl boxers... which reminds to to go underwear shopping when i get paid :tongue_smilie:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice